Monday, February 19, 2007

Visitors galore...

Today was a day full of the company of our friends and family. First, Seth and I had lunch with Rosalie who came down from Fremont, CA. We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, which is one of my favorites. I haven't seen Rosalie in a while and this is the first time she has met Seth so it was so nice to be able to have even this short visit with her. After lunch my Granny, Papa, Dad, Aunt Dawn and cousin Christopher all came over for a visit. Granny and Papa live in Arizona and Aunt Dawn and Christopher live in southern California. Seth took a few pictures with his great Papa...
This is my last week at home with my little man before I have to go back to work and I am really starting to dread next Monday. This week I am going to take Seth to get his 3 month portraits and I also have to go clothes shopping because I still don't fit in any of my work clothes. Oh and I am also going to get a new hairdo on Wednesday one that is much more baby friendly, which probably means I am going to chop my hair off!





1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah...I'm so happy to hear you are going to give us more of the little man!! I had such a fun time during our visit...makes me wish we were closer! Your such a great mom and I admire you...by the way your hubby is great too!!