This week I had to do the hardest thing I have ever had to do, leave Seth to go back to work. It is really hard to say goodbye to him every morning and it just breaks my heart, especially when he says goodbye by giving me a big grin. He is at home now with Nolan until the 16th of April, at which time I hope to take a couple more weeks off. Seth and I had a dr. appt. this week and he now weighs 11.13 lbs. He started bringing his hands together this week and he even took a 3 hours nap in his swing! 

1 comment:
What a cutie pie!
So how's the work thing going...buy Nolan a notebook so he can write down what they do during the day...and make him take pictures of Seth and Email them to you at work.
It's the little things like that...that help!
:)
Post a Comment