Here is Seth fresh out of bed and getting a peek of what Santa left for the first time. I have to mention his hair because if you were to see my Christmas pictures as a kid you would see a rats nest on the back of my head as well.
Seth would make this face and shake his fists every time he opened a toy that required an adult to take it out of it's packaging and he didn't want to wait.
My oh my it is now truck city in our house. He LOVES trucks and everyone listened. I must say though that he has played with each and every one of them.
I had the week after Christmas off, so Seth and I took a quick trip down south to visit my Granny & Papa, dad, and various aunts and cousins. The weather was beautiful and Seth really enjoyed playing outside with my dad's dogs. Here he is with Sadie.

1 comment:
super cute! love the holiday pjs.
we were so glad to run into you while we were visitng Fresno. Lucy is happy to have met you. :)
Post a Comment