Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

On Monday our ultrasound revealed that we are having a girl! Everything looks good and we are measuring right on track. I still cannot believe how amazing it is to see a baby's heart beat right there on the screen. We could see all four chambers of the heart and it just really makes me think about how truly amazing the creation of a life is!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats...one of each is a blessing...can't wait to come visit this summer and take some pictures of her little feet!!

Ash said...

oh yay!!!

I am so excited for you guys. In a few years, when they're older, she and Lucy can play when we visit home. :)

Amie said...

Congrats on the fabulous news!!!

Can you do me a favor and e-mail me.. I have a question for you. Thanks. heartsmiles7@yahoo.com

:)
Amie