Sunday, September 06, 2009

July

Because I as so lousy at keeping this thing updated (and I'm suffering from a bad case of insomnia lately) I thought I'd post a few pictures from our summer since Hailey's arrival. Seth was moved into the front big bedroom when his old room became Hailey's. He had enough room in his new room to set up his tent and tunnel and boy was that fun. He even took his elmo chair into his tent so that he would be comfortable while hanging out and watching his big truck movies. In this picture take a look at his hair, which we thought we would grow out and then cut into a long surfer style cut, but...

the long hair got old quick and we ended up cutting it into a very cute spikey do, which he modeled for the camera here (Note: He hates to have his hair spiked and is quite dramatic each time we do it, you would think I was torturing him.
We celebrated the 4th of July with Ma, Papa, Sa (Auntie Alisa) and Conner (not pictured).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: