Oh and in case you were wondering the winner was the picture with the frosting. It won by two votes. It was really hard for me to use that one though because even though I of course love that picture the full body shot was my favorite. I did however tell Nolan that I would take a vote on which picture to use because he had his heart set on the frosting picture, so when the tally was completed I had to follow through with my half of the bargain and submit that picture. The semi-finalists will be announced February 11th.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
New cookbook
I don't know why, but this looks very interesting to me. I came across a review for it in a magazine while waiting to get my hair done today. I don't cook very often, but if I did I would like to make something out of this cookbook. I'll have to add it to my wish list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment